David Oates was once part of an organisation that grew from $17M to $60M in just over 3 years and is generally noted as being one of the leaders in his field.
Here we learn about the journey of the start ups and the the transition from ‘back in the day’ to the modern ‘technology led’ and aggressive start ups that we see today.
1) The pre-revenue to revenue start up journey
2) Old Sales V’s New Sales
3) The importance of building relationships
4) How do you know when is the best time to launch your product or service to the market?
5) The importance of looking after your mental health
6) Looking after your own wellbeing in the pressurised sales environment