On being passionate about the wellbeing of people and the wellbeing of the planet.
Dr. Vikki Barnes was the Former Positive Psychology Lead at Virgin Group – and yes, she went to Necker Island – actually for a month long secondment to the British Virgin Islands to work with VLE staff on Necker Island, Moskito Island and Virgin Gorda.
“Positive Psychology is a stunningly effective model of human functioning and flourishing. It’s about being the best version of ourselves that we can be given our situation and focusing on our mindset, resilience, growth, gratitude, strength, compassion, kindness, creativity, authenticity and vulnerability – natural human traits that are accessible and achievable for us all.” Dr. Barnes.
- The science behind wellbeing
- Beating your inner critic
- Allowing yourself to be happy
- Have an ambition – make a difference
- Addressing mental health in the workplace – can anyone report their mental health without fearing repercussions?